By following just a few simple steps, your children can create an amazing masterpiece that they’ll be proud to show off all autumn season long!
Corn Craft Idea For Kids
Do you want to give your kids an exciting craft activity they won’t forget this fall? Let them show off their creativity with a fun paper plate and tissue paper yellow corn craft that will spark their imagination!
This simple DIY project is great for keeping kids entertained and busy – it’s easy enough for toddlers yet interesting enough even for older children. Plus, the finished product can be displayed proudly as part of your fall decorations!
With only a few materials needed and just over an hour of time required to create this beautiful work of art, you’ll have something to hang up on display in no time.
Read on for step-by-step instructions that anyone can follow along with on how to make this adorable paper plate yellow corn craft idea perfect for adding some autumn flair into any home.
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Pumpkins
Keep the kiddos entertained with this fun and perfect fall harvest craft! It’s a great way to tap into their creativity while having a blast together!
- Large Paper Plate
- Yellow Tissue Paper
- Green Cardstock Paper
- Paper Scissors
- School Glue
- Gold Glitter Glue
- Loose Craft Glitter
RELATED —> Footprint Corn Keepsake
- First things first – take your paper plate and trim it down to look more like a corn cob.
- Next, take the yellow tissue paper and cut it into small squares.
- Now take your paper plate cutout and put a good amount of glue all over it.
- Place the tissue paper on top of the glue, until the paper plate piece is completely covered.
- Set aside for now.
- Grab your green cardstock paper. Cut out TWO large leaf shapes for the corn husk in the craft.
- To finish off the paper plate corn cob, staple the cardstock pieces in place and use the glitter glue to draw on “lines” to give the craft some dimension.
- Then add other embellishments you may see fit before setting aside to let it all dry completely.
- Finally, when done decorating your yellow tissue paper corn cob, display it proudly for ALL to see!
RELATED —> Bubble Wrap Stamped Corn
We also have a great Facebook community where you can get ideas as well! Come join the fun!
RELATED —> Stained Glass Monster