Around this time of year, many people like to get crafty and make creative crafts with their children. Why not try out this fun Pom Pom Stamped Christmas Tree Cupcake craft idea that is unique to our website? It’s easy to do, and the results are adorable!
Keep reading for instructions on how to make your own and grab the free printable as well! Happy crafting!
Pom Pom Stamped Christmas Tree Cupcake
Are you looking for a fun and festive holiday craft to do with your kids? Maybe you need something to keep the littles busy during a Christmas party? Then look no further than this pom pom stamped Christmas tree cupcake craft!
It’s simple to make and perfect for young children. Plus, the results are adorable! So get creative and have some fun making these little “pretend” holiday tree cupcakes out of paper, paint and embellishments. Merry Christmas!
- FREE FILE ON BOX.COM
- Color Printer
- White Cardstock Paper
- Gold Glitter Cardstock Paper
- Green Craft Paint
- Small Paper Plate
- Wooden Clothespin
- Medium Sized Pom Pom
- Small Rhinestones
- Kid Scissors
- School Glue
- First print the free cupcake template listed above in the supply list. You only need ONE print per craft.
- Next “pinch” your medium sized pom pom in the clothespin. This is now your paint brush.
- Squirt some GREEN craft paint on the paper plate.
- Dip the pom pom in the craft paint, then on the printable, just above the cupcake liner.
- Repeat under you have the desired “cupcake frosting” look you want. You can make your Christmas tree frosting as tall or as thin as you like!
- To finish off the Pom Pom Christmas Tree Cupcake kid craft, cut out a small star shape from the glitter paper and glue that piece on top of the painted design.
- At this point in time you can also glue on the small rhinestones for the sprinkles, that will really tie the decorating theme together.
- When done crafting, allow it all to dry completely before you display it proudly for ALL to see!
- Then snap a few pictures and share them with us on our Facebook page to admire!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Reindeer
Do you love this holiday cupcake kids craft idea as much as we do?! Well then – be sure to also check out our Thumbprint Christmas Lights post!
It also has a free printable to get you started so it’s just as easy as today’s holiday themed post!!! #gluedtomycrafts