Get creative this Fall! With just a few simple supplies, your kiddos can make their very own fingerprint fall wreath to decorate the home. Let’s get crafting!
From my craft table to yours! Come check out our Autumn Inspired Thumbprint Leaf Wreath kid craft idea!
There’s even a free printable to get you started with ease! Just keep scrolling to find ALL the details for this Fingerprint Fall Wreath tutorial!
“Why do so many people say fall is their favorite season? Because it’s so gourd-geous!”
- Fall Wreath Printable
- White Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Washable Ink Pads
- Baby Wipes
- Craft Ribbon
- First print our FREE autumn wreath printable. You only need to print ONE per craft.
- Once you have the print, go ahead and open up your ink pads.
- Press one of your fingers in the desired color ink pad and then press it on the printable, right on top of one of the “leaves” in the wreath design.
- Repeat until the paper wreath design is nice and full with ink covered fingerprints.
- Next clean off excess ink from your finger with a baby wipes and a trip to the sink.
- When ready, make a simple bow out of your ribbon and staple it to the paper wreath.
- Add any other embellishments you see fit and display your piece proudly for all to see!
- Share pictures of your fingerprint fall wreath creations with us! You can find us on Facebook or Instagram for easy tagging! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Thumbprint Fall Tree Cards
Now isn’t this simple craft extra adorable?! And I can’t stress it enough – it’s SO EASY to make this thumbprint autumn wreath craft within minutes! Not to mention, you can also customize this craft however you like by changing up the colors as well!
My favorite part of all though, is that this DIY fingerprint fall wreath craft is simply perfect to frame afterwards as fall harvest home decor! I hope that little tidbit alone inspires you to get crafty with the kids today!!!
Be sure to also check out our super popular Thumbprint Pumpkin Patch printable post for another thumb-tastic idea to make this autumn season!!!
Happy crafting my dear friends and please don’t forget to share pictures of your thumbprint covered wreath craft with us! You can tag us on Facebook or use our special branded #gluedtomycrafts hashtag for us to see!
RELATED —> Thumbprint Wheel Barrel