Be like a princess and make your own Paper Pumpkin Cinderella Carriage craft today!
Pumpkin Carriage Craft Idea For Fall
Do you want to make a craft that your little ones won’t ever forget? With this Cinderella Carriage Paper Pumpkin craft idea from us, their imaginations will fly and be filled with magic!
Enchanting kids of all ages, they’ll love to transform simple materials into an extraordinary carriage. This pumpkin carriage craft is the perfect way to add some extra special touch and pizazz to any event or just spark up a Sunday afternoon activity. Plus, it’s easy-to-make instructions will give parents the right combination of fun and challenge for any skill level. Ready for creating something unforgettable? Let’s get crafting!
Don’t forget to share pictures of your paper Cinderella craft creations with us on our Facebook page to admire from a far this fall season! I can’t wait to see how you customize your paper carriage today! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Princess
Bring the magical world of fairytales to life with this easy-to-follow craft idea for kids! Get creative and make a DIY pumpkin carriage in no time!
- Carriage Printable – on our fall landing page
- White Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Cardstock/Scrapbook Paper
- 4×6 Printed Picture
- Flower Stickers
- Glitter/Glitter Glue
- First print the free pumpkin carriage file above, on a single sheet of white cardstock paper. You only need one print per craft.
- Next, using scissors, trim out the white oval in the carriage printable.
- Discard excess inner paper.
- At this time, if desired, cut out some side curtains from some cardstock.
- Adhere those to the back of the printable, inside the frame.
- Next up – grab your child’s picture.
- Trim it down if need be.
- Adhere it to the back of the printable with tape or a glue stick.
- Now it’s time for embellishments! Have children decorate their carriage with paper flowers, rhinestones, glitter etc.
- Once done, set aside to let it dry completely.
- Display your child’s Paper Pumpkin Cinderella Carriage masterpiece proudly!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Scarecrow
Do you love this paper pumpkin Cinderella carriage craft? Need another crafty idea to pair along with it, for your little princess?
Then be sure to check out our Rapunzel Castle and Cupcake Liner Ballerina tutorials!
Both of which are sure to be loved by whoever crafts them up!