This fun craft allows kids to use potato prints to decorate blank greeting cards with magical unicorn designs. All it takes are some basic supplies you likely already have at home like potatoes, paint, and cardstock paper!
There’s nothing more magical than the joy of giving or receiving a handmade card, right? So why not involve the kids in creating unique card pieces that are guaranteed to bring delight to the lucky recipient!
These Potato Stamped Unicorn Cards are not only affordable and easy to make, but they also possess an enchanting charm that will leave you spellbound.
This customizable kids craft idea is perfect for banishing any hint of boredom blues. With these cards, you are sure to create memories that will be treasured for a lifetime.
So gather your little ones and get ready to embark on a magical crafting adventure!
Get your creativity flowing with this magical potato stamped unicorn card craft idea! Transform ordinary potatoes into enchanting unicorns and create personalized cards that will bring smiles to everyone’s faces!
- Large, Raw Potato
- White Craft Paint
- Small Paper Plate
- Cardstock Paper
- Glue Stick
RELATED —> Potato Stamped Bear Cards
- First things first – start off by cutting your large potato in half for your stamp. You will only need one half of the potato for this unicorn card craft. Save the other for our Potato Stamped Turkey craft tutorial.
- Next up, squirt some WHITE craft paint on a paper plate. Simply dip one half of the potato into the paint and smear it around, until it’s completely covered.
- Now stamp the potato in the center of your folded COLORED cardstock card.
- Set aside to let it dry completely. Repeat for each card you want to make today.
- Now add “unicorn” embellishments like gold paper for the horn, flower sticker embellishments with rhinestone centers for the hair and black paint for the eyes & nostrils.
- Now add sentiments like “You are magical” or “I believe in you” in the inside of the card, to really tie the unicorn theme all together!
- Finally – gift away your awesome potato stamped unicorn cards!
RELATED —> Green Eggs and Ham