My Little Lion Craft Idea For Kids
Hi friends! Are you ready for another simple paper themed DIY to make with the kids today?! Well grab your cup of coffee, sit back and learn how YOU can turn ordinary paper scraps & a simple facial picture of your child, into an extraordinary and fun to display lion themed kid craft keepsake idea!
Not only is this My Little Lion Paper Kid Craft an awesome boredom-buster activity for the younger kids to recreate BUT it’s also great to frame and “gift” to friends and family as well!
To complete this simple DIY craft, all you need is a picture of your child, cardstock and a simple glue stick. Sounds easy, right?
So are ready to learn the “how to” on this paper scrap kid craft? Keep scrolling to see the full list of supplies and directions!
PAIR YOUR LION PAPER CRAFT WITH —> Bright & Colorful Chalk Art Lion Mane – Kid Craft Idea
My Little Lion Craft Supplies:
- Various Sheets of Cardstock Paper – yellow being important!
- 4×6″ or 5×7″ Color Facial Picture
- Glue Stick or School Glue
- Craft Scissors
- Black Sharpie Marker
- First things first – have children cut out several, long strips of yellow cardstock to make the mane of the lion.
- While they are working on that, take your child’s facial picture and glue it to the center of another piece of cardstock.
- Next, using the yellow paper strips, have children glue them in a circle around their picture face.
- Out of some tan cardstock, cut out TWO half circle shape lion ears. Glue those to the picture.
- Finally and the last step for this “My Lion Paper Scrap Craft” draw on a nose and write “My Little Lion” in black marker & you will have a “roar-some” masterpiece to show off!
RELATED POST —> Paper & Paint Splat Lions – Kid Craft Tutorial