This easy pom pom craft is perfect for kids. All you need to do is download the template, print it out, and add some small embellishments. Your child will love bringing these adorable creatures to life!
Pom Pom Caterpillar Craft
Make learning extra fun with our “C is for Caterpillar” free printable kid craft idea!!!
Perfect for littles who are just starting to learn the alphabet! This is a DIY pom pom craft idea that all you need to do is download, print and add some small embellishments to bring your rainbow colored caterpillar to life! Pair it with your favorite caterpillar themed book for story time and/or make it just because in honor of spring!
So what are you waiting for?! Find the full tutorial and free caterpillar body printable below! I just know you are going to love it! Happy crafting, my friends!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Caterpillar
This is a super easy pom pom craft that kids will love. Just download, print and add some small embellishments to bring it to life!
- Free Caterpillar Printable
- Color Printer
- White Cardstock Paper
- Red Cardstock Paper
- Wiggle Eyes
- Kid Friendly Scissors
- Small Pom Poms
- Thick Tacky Glue
- First print out the FREE caterpillar printable listed above in the supply list.
- Print it out in color on a single sheet of white cardstock paper.
- Next have children place a good amount of thick tacky glue in each of the empty circles on the “C” of the caterpillar printable.
- Then have them place their various colors of pom poms on top of the glue dots, until each spot is covered.
- While they are working on that, go ahead and cut out a simple caterpillar head from the red cardstock.
- To finish off the “C is for Caterpillar” kid craft idea, simple glue the cardstock head and wiggle eyes in place on the printable.
- Then aside to let it dry completely before displaying proudly!!!
RELATED —> Thumbprint Caterpillar Cards
Love our Pom Pom “C” is for Caterpillar kid craft idea? Then you might also enjoy our Pipe Cleaner Caterpillar or Wooden Spoon Caterpillar tutorials.
Both of which are simple art project idea for kids, that are perfect for spring celebrating!