Are you and your kids looking for a fun St. Patrick’s Day craft idea? Look no further than this creative Puffy Paint Painted Leprechaun Beard art project idea!
Leprechaun Beard Craft Idea With Orange Puffy Paint
St. Patrick’s Day is next week and if you are still looking for creative craft ideas to celebrate the green & gold themed holiday with your child – look no further! Today I’m adding another Leprechaun kid craft to the blog archives and this one is just as easy, fun for all ages and inexpensive like our past craft tutorials!
Today’s Puffy Paint Leprechaun Beard art project idea is pure fun with no real rules! Just print the FREE template located below and let kids GROW their own beard with a fun, sticky mixture that only takes minutes to make!
Got shaving cream and white school glue on hand? Then you are well on your way to pulling this DIY puffy paint beard activity together in minutes!!!
So what are you waiting for? Let’s grab those craft supplies and get straight to work on crafting up this adorable craft! You can find the full step-by-step tutorial below, along with the provided freebie! Happy crafting my dear friends!
RELATED: Cupcake Liner Shamrock and Leprechaun Gnome
Not only will your kids love creating their own unique leprechaun beards out of puffy paint but they’ll also learn along the way about colors, textures and shapes all while having a great time crafting together with you! So grab some craft supplies and let’s create something special this St. Patrick’s Day holiday!
- White Shaving Cream
- Small Bowl
- White School Glue
- Food Coloring
- Foam Paint Brush
- Beard Template – on our landing page
- Color Printer
- White Cardstock Paper
- First grab the file and print it out on thick white cardstock paper.
- Next mix up your puffy paint beard mixture. This is done by placing equal parts of glue & shaving cream in a small bowl.
- Add a few drops of yellow and red food coloring to get an orange color. Then mix until it’s like thick frosting.
- Using a paint brush, have children place a good layer of “frosting” all over the beard design on the cardstock.
- Once they are done painting on their puffy paint beard, set aside their piece aside to let it dry completely before displaying proudly!!!
RELATED —> Paper Bag Leprechaun
If you are looking for even MORE easy kid craft ideas that are perfect for St Patrick’s Day, be sure to check out these fun posts listed below!
- Shamrock Love Plant
- Handprint Leprechaun Card
- Cupcake Liner Shamrock
- Chalk Art Leprechaun Beard
- Popsicle Stick Leprechaun Gnome
- Popsicle Stick Leprechaun Hat