Get crafty with your kid and make a unique monster out of upcycled puzzle pieces!
Puzzle Piece Monster Craft Idea
Hi friends! It’s that time of the month again! The Kids Craft Stars and I are joining forces to bring you our MONTHLY craft challenge post.
Every month we have a challenge between us bloggers to in-cooperate a different craft medium or theme into a simple tutorial. This month’s challenge was to create a “monster” kid craft. With Halloween just around the corner, this was the perfect challenge for us!
So without further ado – today I present to you our Puzzle Piece Upcycled Monsters craft tutorial that is not only super simple and perfect for younger children – but it’s also REALLY inexpensive since we are using RECYCLED materials! This could easily be a ZERO cost craft project!!!
No need to be scared of these adorable monsters! Just check out the full tutorial below to see what I’m talking about! Plus there are also links to the other bloggers participating in this challenge, so be sure to click around!
RELATED: Paper Plate Love Monster and Newspaper Koala
Put your imagination to the test and unleash your inner artist! Create something unique with this upcycled puzzle piece monster craft idea!
- Puzzle Pieces
- Paint Daubers
- Wiggle Eyes
- School Glue
- The directions are simple – have children decorate their puzzle pieces however they like! No real rules or limit – set that creativity free!
- To give the Puzzle Piece Monsters life, be sure to glue on some wiggle eyes and draw on some “not so scary” fangs.
- Then add magnets or string to the back so you can easily display them on a fridge, on a doorknob etc. Just have fun with it!
RELATED —> Puzzle Piece Snowflakes
Be sure to check out the fun blog posts below, to see what the other bloggers in the challenge came up with for our Monster Craft Challenge!
You can also follow us on Instagram with the #KidsCraftStars and see what we are crafting up daily!
- Potato Print Monsters – Artsy Craftsy Mom
- Monster Sculptures – Pink Stripey Socks
- Bubble Wrap Monsters – In the Playroom
- Paper Bag Monster Puppets – I Heart Crafty Things
- Monster Rocks – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Paint Drip Monster Pots – Crafty Morning
- Monster’s University Characters – Artsy Momma
- Paper Plate Monster – A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Popsicle Stick Monsters – I Heart Arts n Crafts
- Mix & Match Monster Printables – Hello Wonderful
And “if” you decide to make our Puzzle Piece Monster craft, please share a picture on our Facebook page for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!