It’s time to show your pride for the Ohio State Buckeyes! Let’s get creative by adding a special touch – a handprint canvas to your football decor!
Creating crafts is not just a fun activity for children – it’s a meaningful way to develop fine motor skills, express creativity, and make lasting memories. On that note, whether you’re an Ohio State fan or simply a lover of unique crafts, this easy and heartwarming project is perfect for kids of all ages to make!
- Large Blank Canvas
- Gray Craft Paint
- Green Craft Paint
- Red Craft Paint
- White Craft Paint
- Tan Craft Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Small Paper Plate
- Baby Wipes
- optional materials – large scrapbook stickers
- Between each step – be sure to let the paint dry completely so colors don’t bleed
- First paint your canvas completely gray.
- Once dry, paint the “O” in red in the center of the canvas.
- Next outline the red “O” with white paint.
- Grab the green paint and paint your child’s hand completely green. Have them press their hand in the bottom right corner of the “O” logo.
- Now grab the tan paint and paint three “buckeyes” on the green handprint.
- To finish off the Handprint Ohio State Buckeye Canvas – add your scrapbook stickers to say “Go Bucks!” or your favorite phrase.
- Don’t forget to also add your child’s name and age on the back!
RELATED —> Buckeye Chex Mix Recipe
If you are looking for other football inspired crafts for kids – be sure to check out these fun posts below listed below.
And as always – if you decide to do any of our crafts, be sure to share a picture on our Facebook page. We just LOVE seeing our inspiration come to life!
- Paper Cup Football Craft
- Painted Pumpkin Footballs
- Popsicle Stick Mini Footballs
- Popsicle Stick Football Goal
- Football Craft Ideas
- Paper Plate Football
- Football Keepsake
- Football Turkey Puppets