Get ready to taste heaven in every bite! These Banana Bread Cookies with Cranberries & Chocolate are the ultimate indulgence you never knew you needed.
Indulge in a mouthwatering adventure with these heavenly Banana Bread Cookies!
Bursting with the perfect blend of tart cranberries and sweet chocolate, they’re a sensational treat you’ll be craving 24/7.
Whip up a batch of these scrumptious delights and get ready for a flavor explosion that will have your taste buds doing a happy dance! Can you say YUM? 😉
Chocolate, Cranberry, Banana Bread Cookies
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried or fresh cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Combine your eggs, sugar, melted butter, mashed bananas and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Now add the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips & cranberries.
- Drop cookie batter onto slightly greased cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges are lightly brown.
- Cool on cookie tray for a few minutes, before transferring to a wire rack.
- Now enjoy your banana bread cookies! YUM!
RELATED —> Banana Bread Recipe
If you enjoyed this fall favorite – you may also enjoy these baking recipes from Glued To My Crafts:
- Homemade Coffee Popsicles
- Orange French Toast Recipe
- Dirt Pudding Cups
- Chocolate Stout Beer Bread
- Applesauce Cranberry Bread
- Sour Gummy Popsicles