The BEST Banana Bread Recipe ON THE INTERNET!
Just about everyone has a recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation.
Mine just happens to be a quick bread recipe using bananas.
I think it’s because bananas are so easy to pick up at the grocery store, but also the fastest to go bad. Lil man tends to like them one day, and the next he hates them. We have a freezer full of bananas. Lord knows what I’m going to do with all of them, but somehow I keep adding them to my cart when I go shopping.
So instead of constantly freezing them, I’m constantly making banana bread and freezing that too. Oh the joy! And not to be bias, but I have to say, it’s the best recipe out there. There’s a reason why I keep freezing it. This banana bread recipe sure comes in handy for potlucks, surprise playdates, or even a nice gift for someone – just saying!
Plus if someone ever complains there is no food in the house to eat. Lies. There is always banana bread.
PAIR YOUR BANANA BREAD WITH OUR —> Chocolate, Cranberry, Banana Bread Cookies Recipe
Banana Bread Recipe:
- 2-3 fresh, ripe bananas, smashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- optional ingredients – 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts or chocolate chips for a twist
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix butter and bananas together.
- Mix in sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Add the baking soda, salt and flour.
- Mix well, until everything is well combined.
- Pour wet mixture into a buttered 9×5″ inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove pans from oven and cool on rack.
- When cool enough, remove banana bread from pan and slice to serve.
- Enjoy your delicious banana bread :-)
PAIR YOUR BREAD WITH OUR —> Pumpkin Pie Popsicle Recipe To Give A Try This Fall Season
Are you by chance looking for another easy recipe to BAKE UP in your home today? Come check out our super easy and extra delicious Applesauce Cranberry Bread, Milky Way Cupcake and Super EASY Homemade Pumpkin Bread Recipe posts! All three of which would pair nicely with today’s banana bread recipe – hint hint! #gluedtomycrafts