Are you looking for a fun and simple craft to do with your kids this Christmas? Look no further than our latest paper and coding label Christmas tree tutorial! The supplies are minimal and can be purchased at your local dollar store today!
Tis the season, and it’s time to get crafty! If you’ve got kids that are ready for a festive holiday project that they can easily make with minimal help from grown-ups, then this paper and coding label Christmas tree craft is just what you need.
They’ll love dreaming up their own color combinations as they create this unique and interactive decoration–it’s an activity full of creativity and educational opportunities, too!
Plus, our simple step-by-step guide has all the details on how to put everything together quickly so your little crafters can hang their treetop creations with pride by the end of the day. So grab some paper, coding labels, glue sticks, scissors… and let’s get started celebrating!
- Green Cardstock Paper – two to three different shades
- Light Blue Cardstock Paper
- Free Tree Printable – on box.com
- Glue Stick
- Coding Labels
- Star Stick Embellishments
- First things first – print out our provided tree shape printable. You will want two to three different colors. Trim out THREE tree shape.
- Decorate them with the coding label “bulbs” or any other embellishments you see fit.
- Now glue those three pieces into a triangle formation, on a single sheet of blue cardstock paper.
- Finally, add some star stickers on top of each tree.
- Then display proudly for all to see!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Christmas Truck