Looking for a fun craft to do with the kids this holiday season? Make your own DIY pom pom stamped Christmas ornaments! It’s sure to be a hit with the little ones and create lasting memories.
Get crafty with the kids this Christmas! These adorable pom pom stamped ornaments are so much fun to make – your little elves will love it!
- Light Bulb Printable – on box.com
- Colored Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Craft Paint
- Small Paper Plate
- Wooden Clothespin
- Large Sized Pom Pom
- Loose Craft Glitter
- Single Hole Punch
- First print the blank Christmas light bulb template listed above in the supply list. My suggestion is on colored paper but feel free to change that up. You only need ONE print per Christmas light craft.
- Now grab your clothespin and pom pom.
- Pinch the pom pom inside the wood clothespin. This is now your paint brush.
- Next squirt the various colors of craft paint on the paper plate.
- Dip the pom pom paint brush in one of the paint colors, then on the printable anywhere you like but keep the paint inside the bulb design.
- Repeat under you have the desired look you want.
- Go ahead and also sprinkle loose craft glitter on top of the wet paint.
- When done painting, set aside the paper piece for SEVERAL hours till the paint is completely dry.
- To finish off the Pom Pom Stamped Christmas Light Bulb craft, use scissors to trim out the design.
- Go ahead and hole punch a hole at the top & string some string through it for easy hanging.
- And that’s it! Now display your pieces proudly for all to see!
RELATED —> Pom Pom Stamped Gnome Cupcake