Get ready for some wickedly fun crafting with the little ones! Calling all mini wizards and witches, we’ve got the perfect spooky season activity for you!
Dive into the enchanting world of Cupcake Liner Green Witch paper craft tutorial and let your little one’s imagination soar!
Witch Cupcake Liner Craft
Do your kids love spooky Halloween crafts? If so, wait until they see this fun new tutorial – muffin liner green witch craft idea! All you need is some cupcake liners, a bit of creativity and a few other materials to transform plain paper into a delightful little witch.
This cupcake liner green witch craft project takes minimal effort for maximum fun and is the perfect way for your kids to get into the spirit of trick-or-treating season. Plus, it’s sure to light up their faces when they show off their finished artwork around the house or at school!
Keep reading to discover how easy it can be for your children to create one of their own magnificent green witches on paper! Happy crafting, my friends!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Witch House
It’s time to brew some ‘BOO’tiful creativity this Halloween season! Be sure to grab our free “witch hat printable” listed in the supply list!
- Gray Cardstock Paper
- White Cardstock Paper
- Hat Printable – on box.com
- Green Cardstock Paper
- Large, Green Cupcake Liners
- School Glue
- Black Craft Yarn
- Googly Eyes
- Markers, Crayons or Coloring Pencils
- First things first – download and print out the provided “mini witch hat” file on a single sheet of WHITE cardstock paper. One print gives you FOUR witch hats to work with.
- Color in one of the hat designs and trim it out.
- Save the remaining printable to repeat the craft, while setting aside the finished hat cutout for now.
- Now grab your gray cardstock paper and one green cupcake liner.
- Flatten it out with your hands and glue it to the center of your cardstock paper.
- Next grab your black yarn.
- Cut and tie together strands to create hair for your witch. Secure it on top of your green cupcake liner.
- Now cut out a small triangle for the witch’s nose. Glue that in place in the center of the muffin cup liner.
- The last step, is to glue the hat cutout on, as well as the wiggle eyes on and drawing on a hand-drawn smile.
- Finally add any other embellishments you see fit.
- Then display your cupcake liner witch piece proudly for ALL to see!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Witch Hat