Create a unique sunflower craft with your child today! Just use our printable template, scissors, glue and flower stickers. Perfect for spring or fall!
Are you looking for a super creative and kid friendly DIY that is different from ALL the others on the internet? Well you are in luck with today’s latest and greatest Popsicle Stick & Paper Boot Flower Vase craft idea for kids!
I’ve even included a free red boot printable so it’s super easy to GROW this one up within minutes! You could even have your child “gift away” the finished flower bouquet piece to someone special afterwards!
Get creative this weekend and make a unique flower vase out of paper boots!
- Boot Printable – on our landing page
- White Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Craft Scissors
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- Green Paint Crayon or Marker
- School Glue
- Large Flower Stickers
- First things first – grab our provided boot printable, listed above in the supply list. This will give you TWO red boot cutouts.
- Next, go ahead and find it on your computer, right click and print out the file on a single sheet of white cardstock. You only need ONE printable to make TWO boot flower pot crafts at once. Print as many as you like but only use our file for personal use please.
- Now that you have the printable, go ahead and trim out one of the boot shapes from it.
- Set aside the remaining paper/extra vase shape to repeat the craft later on.
- Now grab your three jumbo popsicle sticks and green paint crayon.
- Paint one side of each craft stick completely green.
- Allow the paint to dry completely on them. It should only take a few minutes.
- Now grab your school glue.
- Make sure you have a good working area where you won’t be moving your craft anytime soon.
- Start gluing your three painted popsicle sticks, one on top of each other, in a “w” shape formation, just like a flower bouquet.
- Follow that up by gluing the boot cutout onto the popsicle stick shape you just made.
- Now the LAST STEP. Glue down the flowers, one on each exposed popsicle stick tip, to create your flower bouquet.
- Add any other embellishments you see fit.
- Then allow your boot flower vase craft to DRY COMPLETELY before you display your paper piece proudly for all to see!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Sunflower
Do you love our latest flower themed kid craft idea?! Then you might also enjoy our popular Paper Confetti Field of Flowers, Sidewalk Chalk Art Flowers In Mason Jar and Paper Confetti Hydrangea Flowerpot posts.
All three of which are super easy like today’s popsicle stick and paper flower boot vase post and include FREE PRINTABLES to get you started, as well!
I also share daily fresh kids craft ideas in my private FACEBOOK GROUP, so come join us there right now! Let’s be friends and get crafty together!