A simple plastic fork and white craft paint merges together on paper, for this Fork Painted Polar Bear On Paper kids craft idea from Glued To My Crafts!
Keep scrolling for ALL the details so you can recreate it with your young crafter this winter season!
Fork Painted Polar Bear
A simple plastic fork & white craft paint merges together on paper, for this Fork Painted Polar Bear kid craft idea from Glued To My Crafts!
- Plastic Fork
- White Craft Paint
- Dark Blue Cardstock Paper
- Gray Cardstock Paper
- White Cardstock Paper
- Black Cardstock Paper
- School Glue
- Large Wiggle Eyes
RELATED —> Cupcake Liner Polar Bear Cards
- First squirt some white paint in the center of your dark shade of colored cardstock. You don’t need a lot. The size of a quarter is a good starting point.
- Have children take their fork – which is their “paint brush” and spread the paint ALL around to make the fur of their polar bear. Just make sure they keep the paint on the paper but they can move it anywhere and in any design/shape/angle they like.
- Once they are done creating the “fur” – set it aside.
- Grab the remaining cardstock paper and scissors.
- Cut out ears, eyes and a nose for the polar bear.
- Finally – the last step of this fork painted polar bear craft. Glue all your cardstock pieces to the painted piece of paper.
- Set aside to let it dry completely before displaying proudly!
RELATED —> Potato Stamped Polar Bear Card