Hi crafty friends! It’s Stacey from Glued To My Crafts with another simple back-to-school kid craft idea to share today.
This time, I’m excited to show you how to make adorable Glue Bottle Friends using basic wooden craft sticks and cardstock paper. It’s a perfect project for our website name! Let’s get started!
Glue Bottle Friends Made From Popsicle Sticks
So what are you waiting for? Let’s STICK together and follow the full tutorial below! I’m sure you aren’t going to be STUCK on any of the steps. HA!
RELATED —> Paper Plate School Bus
Looking for a creative and fun craft idea to do with the kids? Check out this glue bottle craft made with popsicle sticks!
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- Mini Popsicle Sticks
- School Glue
- White Craft Paint
- Black Craft Paint
- Pink Craft Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Blue Cardstock Paper
- Orange Cardstock Paper
- Black Sharpie Marker
- First lay your FOUR jumbo popsicle sticks next to each other.
- Follow up by gluing the two mini popsicle sticks on top, like a fence.
- Set aside to let it dry completely.
- Next is the paint! Flip over your popsicle stick shape and have children paint it completely white.
- Set aside when done.
- Now grab your cardstock. Cut out a “top” and “glue bottle label” from the cardstock.
- To finish off the Popsicle Stick Glue Bottle Friends – have children glue on their cardstock pieces to the popsicle stick base and paint on a face.
- Then set aside to let it dry completely before displaying proudly!!!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Pencils & School Bus