Thumbprint Car Cards For Kids To Recreate For Friends
Hi there! It’s Stacey, driving by with another thumbprint themed kid craft idea!
Today’s Thumbprint Car Cards tutorial is a simple art project for children of ALL ages that gives a lot of BANG for it’s buck!
Have kids discover the satisfaction of working with their hands AND save money with this creative idea that is sure to be loved by the lucky recipient!
Whether for a birthday party, thank you notes or just because – we hope this car themed craft idea evokes some inspirations in you and your young little crafter!
Find ALL the details you need to know on recreating it, below! Happy crafting, my friends!! Don’t forget to FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK so you never miss a new tutorial from us! #gluedtomycrafts
PAIR YOUR HANDMADE CAR CARDS WITH —> Paper & Clothespin Cars – Wheelie Fun Kid Craft Idea
Thumbprint Car Cards Supplies:
* Washable Ink Pads
* Cardstock/Cardstock Cards
* Craft Scissors
* Glue Stick
* Black Marker
* Small Scrapbook Letter Stickers
* Baby Wipes
optional – glitter, rhinestones
* Use my pictures above for examples but basically you want to make TWO thumbprints next to each other, on a piece of white cardstock.
* Then draw on embellishments to give it the look of a car and then trim down/add to a card front for easy mailing!!!
* Use markers or scrapbook stickers to add phrases like “driving by to say…” or “wishing a speedy recovery!” to the front and to add a “punny” element!
* Then gift away to the lucky receivers for them to enjoy your masterpieces!