Driving by with another thumbprint themed kid craft idea!
Today’s Thumbprint Car Cards tutorial is a simple art project for children of ALL ages that gives a lot of BANG for it’s buck!
Have kids discover the satisfaction of working with their hands AND save money with this creative idea that is sure to be loved by the lucky recipient!
Whether for a birthday party, thank you notes or just because – we hope this idea evokes some inspirations in you! Happy crafting, my friends!! #gluedtomycrafts
Thumbprint Car Cards Supplies:
* Washable Ink Pads
* Cardstock/Cardstock Cards
* Craft Scissors
* Glue Stick
* Black Marker
* Small Scrapbook Letter Stickers
* Baby Wipes
optional – glitter, rhinestones
* Use my pictures above for examples but basically you want to make TWO thumbprints next to each other, on a piece of white cardstock. Then draw on embellishments to give it the look of a car and then trim down/add to a card front for easy mailing!!!
* Use markers or scrapbook stickers to add phrases like “driving by to say…” or “wishing a speedy recovery!” to the front and to add a “punny” element!
* Then gift away to the lucky receivers for them to enjoy your masterpieces!
If you are looking for even MORE “thumbprint” themed craft ideas, be sure to check out our Thumbprint Dandelion Kid Craft Printable post that has gone VIRAL! And “if” you decide to make today’s crafty idea, please share a picture on our Facebook page for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!