Let your little one get creative with their circus-themed craft project! Create a colorful handprint elephant on a paper plate, perfect for any summer fun event.
Paper Plate Ball & Handprint Circus Elephant
Paper plates are my FAVORITE craft medium when it comes to kid crafts and I feel like I’ve neglected sharing more of them on Glued To My Crafts lately. Time to fix that ASAP! Are you ready?!
Find all the crafty details below. Happy crafting, my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of the finished paper handprint elephant creations with us afterwards! You can tag us on Instagram for easy sharing! I can’t wait to see colors you choose for the paper plate circus ball! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Cupcake Liner Owl
This latest craft tutorial from us is perfect for those who love the circus and/or elephants! We hope we inspire YOU to recreate it with your kiddo today!
- Small Paper Plate
- Craft Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Colored Cardstock Paper
- Black Marker
- Craft Scissors
- School Glue
- Wiggle Eyes
- Office Stapler
- Loose Craft Glitter
- First have children decorate their paper plate “ball” however they like! Simply paint the paper plate WHATEVER color you like!
- Throw on some loose craft glitter while the paint is still wet, for added sparkle!
- Once done, set aside to let it dry completely.
- Now grab your grey cardstock and marker.
- Trace your child’s hand on it.
- Trim out the handprint design.
- Give your handprint embellishments to look like a circus elephant. Draw on ears, add wiggle eyes etc.
- To finish off the Handprint Elephant On Paper Plate Ball craft – staple your finished handprint piece to the paper plate.
- Then display proudly for all to see!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Elephant
Love our Handprint Elephant On Paper Plate Ball craft? Then you might also enjoy our Paper Plate Clown idea!
It’s another fun DIY activity from Glued To My Crafts, for those circus lovers in your life!!!