Handprint & Footprint Art for Kids – Roundup Collection
Hi everyone! I’m Jackie from I Heart Arts n Crafts, sharing with you today some of our favorite types of crafts… handprint and footprint art for kids!
All the ideas I have linked in today’s roundup post, will make adorable keepsake gift ideas and are perfect for just about any age group. From toddlers to elementary age – there’s a little bit for everyone in our collection!
One of the things I hear from other moms, is how hard it can be to get a good print from a younger child because they never sit still long enough. Mine are 3 and under so I’ve found what works best is if you’re trying to get a baby’s footprint or handprint sit them in a high chair or a seat like a Bumbo so that they’re not squirming around.
Also, make sure that you’re not painting their hands, this usually gets too much paint and ends up smearing everywhere. Instead add some paint to a sponge and have them stamp their print onto the paper. That’s a quick tip that has worked wonders for me in the past.
So without further delay – let’s grab some paints, some blank canvases and then get inspired from our exclusive collection of handprint and footprint art ideas for to kids to make, below! Happy crafting everyone!
PAIR YOUR FINISHED CRAFTS WITH —> You Are My Sunshine Keepsake
1. Monsters Inc Inspired Handprint and Footprint Art
2. Ice Cream Handprint and Footprint Keepsakes – From Glued To My Crafts
3. Handprint Bird Keepsake – From Glued To My Crafts
4. Handprint Yoda Star Wars Craft
5. Easter Footprint Canvas Keepsake – From Glued To My Crafts
6. Footprint Guitar Craft – From Crafty Morning
7. Footprint Race Car
8. Handprint Lion
9. Fun Fish Handprints – From Fun Handprint Art
10. Handprint Cupcake
11. Footprint Airplane Canvas – From Glued To My Crafts
12. Frozen Olaf Footprint
13. Footprint Dinosaur – From Crafty Morning
14. Handprint Unicorn – From Fun Handprint Art
For more handprint and footprint art inspiration check out my Pinterest board!