Turn what you normally think of as a summer vacation souvenir into adorable angel paper pieces with a few crafty steps! Today we are sharing this EASY beach themed Seashell Angel craft tutorial with you all and we hope that you are inspired to recreate it as well!
These paper angel pieces are absolutely perfect for your Christmas AND Valentine’s Day celebrations!
This easy kids craft is perfect for Christmas. Get the little ones involved in creating something special that will help get them into the holiday spirit.
Seashells are always a popular beach themed decoration, so why not bring that to your holiday plans this year?
We hope you are inspired to recreate this tutorial with your child today!
Are you by chance looking for a quick and easy seashell themed craft that’s perfect for kids?
Then look no further than this Paper Seashell Angel craft from us! With just a few simple materials, you can bring these adorable holiday angels to life in no time. All you need is our FREE printable template, some glue, and a few embellishments to bring her to life on paper.
Just print out the template, have your child decorate their paper shell design, and voila! You’ve got yourself some beautiful seashell angel creations to show off in your home. Perfect for Christmas or Valentine’s Day, these angels are sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face. So break out the craft supplies and get ready to make some magic with this Seashell Paper Angel craft tutorial that you will find below!
RELATED: Seashell Owl and Seashell Fish Canvas
We love a good craft tutorial and today we are sharing with you an adorable paper seashell angel craft idea! These paper angels would be perfect for your Christmas or Valentine’s Day celebrations. Let’s get crafting!
- Free Seashell Printable – on our landing page
- White Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Crayons, Pencils, Markers etc.
- Craft Scissors
- Colored Cardstock Paper
- Skin Tone Cardstock Paper
- Red or White Heart Shaped Paper Doilies
- Gold Pipe Cleaner
- First things first – grab our free seashell printable, listed above in the supply list.
- Next, go ahead and find it on your computer, right click and print the file on a single sheet of white cardstock. One print equals one angel craft.
- Now that you have the printable, go ahead and color in the seashell design, however you like.
- When done coloring in the piece, use your craft scissors to trim it out.
- Now grab a single sheet of colored paper and your choice of adhesive.
- Glue the colored in seashell piece to the center of the colored paper.
- Now it’s time to give it the look of a angel! Start off by cutting out a head shape from your skin tone colored cardstock paper and drawing on hair/eyes/lips etc. on it.
- Go ahead and now glue the decorated head shape to the seashell design.
- Follow that up by gluing on the two doily shaped wings.
- To finish it off, cut the gold pipe cleaner in half and bend one of them into a halo shape. Staple it to your paper design.
- Add any other embellishments you see fit.
- Then allow your piece to dry completely before you display your custom one-of-a-kind seashell angel piece proudly for all to see!
- Instead of printing the free seashell file I’ve provided above on a simple sheet of white cardstock, swap it out for colored paper instead and take out the “coloring in” step listed above.
- Don’t feel limited by my choice of colors that I used as an example in this tutorial. I went with shades of red, pink and purple but who says you have to. You can also change up the colors for a Christmas angel theme if you like!
- Don’t have a printer at home? No worries my friends! Just hand-draw and cut out your own seashell shape from cardstock paper. You can also use a Cricut machine instead!
RELATED —> Wooden Spoon Christmas Angel
Love this angel kid craft idea from Glued To My Crafts? Be sure to check out our super popular Popsicle Stick Angel and Handprint Angel posts, for even more angel themed crafting fun to bring into your home today!