Today’s easy I “Mustache” You Handprint Card is a simple kid craft idea that can be done in a “spur of the moment.” It doesn’t take much time, is pretty inexpensive and is perfect to send to someone just because! Make within minutes and get it in the mail the very next day!
It’s simply perfect to send to grandparents, special friends or even a perfect stranger! Sides that – handprint crafts are just the best to do at this age anyways. With kids growing so fast these days, it’s great to create little keepsakes to remember those tiny hands!
So what are you waiting for? I “mustache” YOU to grab your paint supplies and make some adorable cards to send to grandparents and special friends today. Don’t forget to make one for yourself too and throw it in a scrapbook for safe keeping!
Handprint Mustache Supplies:
* Colored and White Cardstock
* Basic Craft Paint
* Paint Brushes
* Paper Plate
* Baby Wipes
* Mustache Stickers or Mustache Paper Punch
* Large Wiggle Eyes
* Small Letter Scrapbook Stickers
* Basic Craft Scissors
* Glue Stick
* Simply paint your child’s hand and press it on the white cardstock. To give the look of a “face” – glue some wiggle eyes and a mustache in the center of the palm.
* Once dry, trim out the front of the card and glue to a piece of cardstock, that is folded in half.
* To finish the I “Mustache” You Handprint Card, add your scrapbook stickers to say “I mustache you…” on the front. Then add a special message like “Are you having a good day?””Is it your birthday? Happy birthday!” or any other fun sentiment you can think of inside and slip in an envelope for mailing.
Other messages to include – “Have you been a good boy/girl?” “Do you miss me?” “How’s it been?” “Do you love me?”