Halloween is just around the corner and these spooky Monster Hand Treat Bags are sure to make it extra special!
Perfect for trick-or-treaters or a fun party activity – don’t miss out on this spooktacular treat!
DIY Halloween Monster Hand Treat Bags For Your Party Plans
Yesterday I shared a pumpkin treat bag idea that can be used for Halloween and fall. Continuing with the Halloween gift bag theme on Glued To My Crafts, today’s post is more on the spooky side but children can still get in on the making. These are titled Halloween Monster “Hand” Treat Bags and I hope you are inspired to recreate some for the special people in your life!
And again – no crafty juices needed to make these candy filled hand shaped treat bags. However, I can promise you will get lots of praises when you pull this party favor off. Crafty or not. YOU CAN DO IT!
RELATED —> Handprint Work Gloves & Poem
Get ready for some ghoulishly good fun this Halloween! Create these monster hand treat bags to have a spooktacular night with family and friends.
Treat Bag Supplies:
- Disposable Gloves – nothing with powder on them, one per gift
- Halloween Trinkets – like erasers, spider rings, plastic eyeballs
- Shredded Crinkle Paper
- Wrapped Hershey Kisses
- Larger Wrapped Candies
- Craft Scissors
RELATED —> Popcorn Ghost Treat Bags
- First thing first -pull out FIVE Hershey kisses per gift bag you are making.
- Put one Hershey Kiss in each fingertip of the glove. These are the fingernails of your hand and will help give your treat bags some structure.
- Next up – go to town and fill the glove up with the remaining Halloween goodies. I suggest putting a good chunk of crinkle paper in the center of the glove, if you are trying to limit the sweet treats you are putting in the bag. It’s good filler!
- Once you have them filled, tie off the glove with a piece of ribbon.
- Now admire your work, because you are done!
- Repeat for as many as you want.
- Then give away your “Monster Hand” Treat Bags for others to enjoy!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Monster
These Halloween Treat Bags that resemble monster hands, are so easy to make but look “oh so” impressive! The lucky receivers will love them because it’s cleverly packaged AND they get some sweet & salty out of their gift.
Stay tuned for TREE more gift packaging ideas I have up my sleeve for Glued To My Crafts!
RELATED —> Tic Tac Toe Party Favors