Get ready to be a bit crafty with the kids this holiday season! We’ve got a super easy paper and cupcake liner Nutcracker ornament craft idea that your little ones will love!
Bring the holidays home with a bang! This SUPER EASY Paper & Cupcake Liner Christmas Nutcracker tutorial is the perfect craft for getting your youngsters in the festive spirit. Just follow the steps and let your creativity shine!
- Nutcracker Printable – on box.com
- White Cardstock Paper
- Large Cupcake Liners – one per craft
- School Glue
- White Cotton Balls – one per craft
- Single Hole Punch
- Ribbon or String
- First things first – download the free nutcracker head printable listed above in the supply list.
- Print out the provided file on a single sheet of white cardstock paper.
- Use crayons to color in ONE of the nutcracker designs for now.
- Then use scissors to trim it out.
- Next up – grab one cupcake liner and your glue.
- Flatten out your cupcake liner with your hands. Then fold in half like a taco and add some glue in the center so it doesn’t come apart.
- Now grab your nutcracker head shape and glue it to the cupcake liner.
- Follow that up by gluing on the cotton ball “beard” to pull together the theme.
- Add any other embellishments you see fit.
- Then hold punch a hole on top and string some string through it for easy hanging.
- Then display/gift away proudly your child’s beautiful Christmas nutcracker ornament piece!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Nutcracker
If you’re looking for MORE crafty inspiration for this year’s Christmas celebrations, check out our Nutcracker Ballerina, Christmas Owl and Reindeer Car craft posts!
All three of these won’t disappoint you in the craft department!!!