Nothing is cuter than a hug from a monster! Let the kiddos unleash their creativity with this easy and fun handprint monster craft!
Are you looking for a fun and creative craft idea to make with your kids? Look no further than this Handprint Monster Hug craft idea!
With just a few simple materials and some imagination, your kids can create their own cute and cuddly monster huggers that will make for the perfect gift or decoration.
This craft is perfect for kids of all ages and is sure to provide tons of smiles!
Need a creative way to keep your kiddos entertained this afternoon? We’ve got just the thing! Introducing our “monster handprint hug” craft—it’s FUN and EASY, guaranteed to put smiles on everyone’s faces!
- Monster Printable – on box.com
- White Cardstock Paper
- Choice of Colored Cardstock Paper
- Paint Crayons
- Googly Eyes
- First things first – print out the monster printable, on a single sheet of white cardstock paper.
- Use the crayons to color in the design however you like.
- At this point in time, you should also also add on the googly eyes as well.
- When done, trim out the shape and discard excess paper.
- Next grab your colored cardstock paper and pencil.
- Trace your hand TWICE on the paper.
- Trim out both designs.
- Now grab the ribbon and cut off TWO long pieces.
- To finish off the paper monster craft, simply staple the ribbon and handprint cutouts to each side of the decorated cutout.
- Add any other embellishments you see fit.
- Then display as is or gift away to spread some cheer this spooky season!
RELATED —> Candy Corn Hug