We are turning simple supplies into an “U” Is for Universe piece where kids can make their own version of what the galaxy should look like! Keep scrolling for ALL the details, as well the free provided printable!
Are you looking for a fun and educational activity to keep your little ones engaged and entertained? Look no further!
Our Paper “U” is for Universe craft is not only a creative way to spend time together as a family, but also a fantastic opportunity to teach children about the vastness and beauty of our universe.
With just a few simple materials and some imagination, your kids will be able to create their very own universe in the form of a letter “U.”
So, gather your supplies, put on your creative hats, and get ready for an out-of-this-world crafting adventure that will leave your kids starry-eyed and inspired!
With just a few simple supplies, you and your kids can make your own outer space galaxy. It’s a fun craft that is perfect for learning about the universe too. Let your imagination run wild and see what kind of galaxy you can create!
- Universe Printable – on our landing page
- White Cardstock Paper
- Gray Cardstock Paper
- Choice of Coloring Medium
- Outer-space Stickers
- First things first. We are going to print out the FREE universe cutout file listed above. You only need ONE print per craft.
- If desired, use your choice of coloring medium to color in “U” in the printable. Add as much or as little color as you like to really customize it.
- Once done decorating it, use scissors to trim out the U shape.
- Discard excess paper.
- Grab a single sheet of gray cardstock paper and choice of adhesive.
- Go ahead and glue the cutout to the center of your colored cardstock.
- Follow that up by adding your stickers and other embellishments that you see fit to really make it your own.
- Then display your paper universe masterpiece proudly for all to see!
RELATED —> Moon Dough Slime Recipe
Don’t let the crafty fun stop here!!!
Love this paper universe craft idea? Be sure to check out our Handprint Astronaut Keepsake kids craft idea as well! Another fun one to pair with the “space” theme.