O’ Christmas Tree! O’ Christmas Tree!
Part of the fun that comes with the holidays, is picking out the PERFECT fresh tree at a Christmas tree lot. So why not bring that tradition to life and wrap it up nicely into a unique Christmas kid craft idea that only requires popsicle sticks, glue and paper?!
Keep on scrolling to see my Popsicle Stick Christmas Farm Stand idea come to life, so you can recreate it with your child this season!
Bring the tradition of picking the perfect tree to life by recreating our Popsicle Stick Christmas Tree Stand idea to life today! This easy kids craft is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit and have some fun with your family. All you need are popsicle sticks, glue, and cardstock paper!
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- School Glue
- Cardstock Paper
- Craft Markers
- First assemble the base of your stand. You will need SIX jumbo popsicle sticks per craft. The best way I explain this step, is to make a fence but with a large gap in between. Please use my picture above for an example.
- Once you have your piece assembled, set aside to let it dry completely.
- While it’s drying, go ahead and cut out embellishments from your cardstock paper to give your piece that one-of-a-kind look.
- To finish off the Craft Stick Tree Farm Stand – have children add their cardstock pieces and other embellishments to the front of their shape.
- Then set aside to let it dry completely before displaying proudly!
RELATED —> Popsicle Stick Carrot Stand