I’m going WILD over the thought of sharing this Valentine’s Day kid craft idea with you all today! Are you excited to see how I pulled this Craft Foam Valentine Tigers tutorial together?!
If you have craft foam heart shapes on hand RIGHT NOW, I highly suggest you keep scrolling so you can recreate this kid friendly craft with your child today!
Heart Shaped Tiger Craft Idea
Valentine’s Day brings a lot of fun and festivities – hearts, roses, and cuddly creatures all make perfect symbols for the special occasion.
If you’re looking for an easy craft project to do with your kids this season – one that will take very little set-up time but still allows creativity to flow – then try this fun foam heart Valentine tigers art project idea!
This is a great creative activity for moms looking to keep their children occupied in a meaningful way; for teachers seeking new activities for class; or even crafters searching for new ideas. Perfect as Valentine cards or hangable decorations, these cute red and pink tigers look wonderful when completed and are sure to bring smiles all around.
Ready to make it happen? Let’s check out the steps below to get started on making our own Valentine’s Day tigers today!
RELATED —> Valentine Puppies
Valentine’s Day Tiger Craft Idea For Kids
Create some magical and extra colorful craft time with your child today with our Craft Foam Heart Valentine Tigers kid craft idea!!!
- Large Craft Foam Heart
- Cardstock Paper
- School Glue
- Craft Scissors
- Large Wiggle Eyes
- Black Sharpie Marker
- First things first – grab your craft foam heart shape, along with the cardstock paper and scissors.
- Out of your cardstock paper, cut out a nose as well as cutting out TWO half-circle ears as well.
- Go ahead and glue those in place, on the craft foam heart shape.
- To finish off your Craft Foam Heart Tiger, glue on the wiggle eyes to the center, along with drawing stripes all over with the black Sharpie marker.
- Once done, set aside to let it dry completely, before displaying your heart shaped tiger piece proudly!
RELATED —> Craft Foam Heart Ideas
Why let the crafty fun stop here?! There’s more awesome stuff to find on Glued To My Crafts!
If you are looking for even MORE heart themed kid craft ideas, be sure to check out our Valentine’s Day tab that is listed above.
My personal favorite as of late is our Valentine Bunny craft idea. It’s another clever way to use up those craft foam hearts you picked up recently!