You guys – I did it again!
I took a SUPER POPULAR post of mine this time of year and recreated it in another form, so the fun doesn’t stop!
So be sure to keep “scrolling” down this post because you don’t want to miss this EXTRA EASY Santa Stuck In Chimney kid craft idea!!! #gluedtomycrafts
Using simple supplies like a recycled toilet paper roll, a plain styrofoam ball, cotton balls and my trusty glue gun, I reinvented the wheel here on Glued To My Crafts! And although Santa is “stuck” we still think he’s extra adorable!!!
One last thing my dear friends – this tutorial is geared more towards older kids, so please keep that in mind when making your crafting plans!
Happy crafting, my friends!!! #gluedtomycrafts
Santa Stuck In Chimney Supplies:
* Clean/Empty Toilet Paper Roll
* Black Marker
* Red Craft Paint
* 2.4″ Inch Styrofoam Ball
* Paint Brush
* Hot Glue Gun
* Two Popsicle Sticks
* White Cotton Balls
optional – glitter, rhinestones etc.
* Get that glue gun hot and ready!
* First assemble the base of your chimney. Measure/cut out a strip of brown cardstock that will be placed around the toilet paper roll. Before you secure the cardstock, use a black marker to make chimney “brick” marks on it. Once your “chimney” is secure, set it aside.
* Next have children paint their styrofoam ball and popsicle sticks, completely red. Set aside to let them dry completely.
* Now grab your black cardstock. Cut out TWO Santa boots. Glue those onto the popsicle sticks to create his legs.
* To finish off the Popsicle Stick Santa Stuck in a Chimney craft, have children “stick” their popsicle stick legs half-way into the styrofoam ball. Then hot glue the decorated ball to the craft tube, finished off with the cotton balls along the rim.
* Then either decorate your piece with glitter, rhinestones or even more craft paint before displaying proudly!!!