Toilet Roll Santa Stuck In Chimney – Christmas Kid Craft Tutorial
You guys – I did it again!
I took a SUPER POPULAR post of mine this time of year and recreated it in another form, so the fun doesn’t stop!
So be sure to keep “scrolling” down this post because you don’t want to miss this EXTRA EASY Santa Stuck In Chimney kid craft idea!!! #gluedtomycrafts
Toilet Roll Santa Stuck In Chimney – Christmas Kid Craft
The creativity in my blood is just flowing so much right now. What started as one thing, led to the next and here we are today!
For this latest tutorial, I used simple supplies like a recycled toilet paper roll, a plain styrofoam ball, cotton balls and my trusty glue gun. That’s it! I reinvented the wheel here on Glued To My Crafts and “possibly” made it better! And although Santa is “stuck” we still think he’s extra adorable!!!
One last thing my dear friends – this tutorial is geared more towards older kids, so please keep that in mind when making your crafting plans!
Happy crafting, my friends!!! Don’t forget to share pictures of your Santa stuck in the chimney creations, on our Facebook page to admire from a far this season! #gluedtomycrafts
PAIR YOUR SANTA CRAFT WITH OUR —> Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer – Christmas Kid Craft
Santa Stuck In Chimney Supplies:
* Clean/Empty Toilet Paper Roll – one per Santa craft
* Brown Colored Cardstock Paper
* Black Colored Cardstock Paper
* Craft Scissors
* Black Marker
* Red Craft Paint
* 2.4″ Inch Styrofoam Ball
* Paint Brush
* Hot Glue Gun
* Two Jumbo Popsicle Sticks – two per Santa craft
* White Cotton Balls
optional materials – loose craft glitter, rhinestones etc.
* Get that glue gun hot and ready!
* First assemble the base of your chimney. Measure/cut out a strip of brown cardstock that will be placed around the toilet paper roll. Before you secure the cardstock, use a black marker to make chimney “brick” marks on it. Once your “chimney” is secure, set it aside.
* Next have children paint their styrofoam ball and popsicle sticks, completely red. Set aside to let them dry completely.
* Now grab your black cardstock. Cut out TWO Santa boots. Glue those onto the popsicle sticks to create his legs.
* To finish off the Toilet Roll Santa Stuck in a Chimney craft, have children “stick” their popsicle stick legs half-way into the styrofoam ball. Then hot glue the decorated ball to the craft tube, finished off with the cotton balls along the rim.
* Then either decorate your piece with glitter, rhinestones or even more craft paint before displaying proudly!!!