Flag Craft Idea Using A Wine Cork & Paint
Memorial Day is THIS weekend and with 4th of July right around the corner as well, I figured I would share this easy-peasy Wine Cork Painted Flag kid craft idea with you all today. All it involves is paper and a few shades of craft paint!
This paper and wine cork painted flag idea is extra perfect for the younger children in your life to recreate this season. If your young aspiring crafter can hold and “stamp” on paper, they are well on their way to recreating with ease!
Even YOU will want to join them and recreate your own flag print, right along side them & make it a whole afternoon of fun! In fact – I highly encourage you to join in!
Anyways – I’ll let you get to it! Happy crafting, my dear friends! Don’t forget to share pictures of your painted paper flag creations on our Facebook page to admire! I can’t wait to see what you “stamp up” today! #gluedtomycrafts
- All you need is a sheet of red colored cardstock paper, a sheet of blue colored cardstock paper, a glue stick, paper scissors, white craft paint, a paper plate and a clean wine cork. That’s it! You can also add in some glitter or pre-made star stickers if you like!
- First things first – simply cut a small BLUE rectangle to be placed in the corner of your red cardstock. Glue that in place.
- Now squirt some white paint on a paper plate.
- Have children “stamp” white stripes on the red part to create the flag! You can also add glitter, rhinestones, buttons etc. to give it that personal touch!
- Super simple, right? So there’s no excuse NOT to get crafty this weekend and celebrate the patriotic holiday in style!
PAIR YOUR FINISHED CRAFT WITH OUR —> Handprint Flag Plate
Find even more red, white and blue themed craft tutorials in our Patriotic Section from Glued To My Crafts! My personal favorite is our Popsicle Stick Button Flag craft tutorial.
Then when you complete it, come share pictures of what you recreate on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram to see! I seriously can’t wait to see your child’s hard work!
Happy crafting, my friends! I hope we inspired you today! #gluedtomycrafts