This Popsicle Stick “F” is for Flower craft is pretty easy! It’s just an “F” shape out of craft sticks, that we turned into an adorable flower!
Popsicle Stick Flower Craft Idea
The LETTER “F” is for flower and today’s popsicle stick kid craft idea is the PERFECT way to reinforce that idea with young preschoolers!
Inspired by Valentine’s Day and the beautiful upcoming spring weather, today I’m sharing another kid friendly activity that is SUPER simple for kids and adults of all ages to pull together for some awesome craft time!
This Popsicle Stick Flower craft idea is pretty easy AND completely customizable too! And it’s just that – an “F” that we turned into an adorable flower! All you need to do is glue, paint and decorate with various embellishments to really create a one-of-a-kind flower piece! Super fun – right?!
Ready to recreate it this month as well? Let’s grab our craft supplies and get to the step-by-step tutorial below! I just know you are going to have so much fun GROWING this idea with your young aspiring artist.
So on that note, I’ll let you get to it now! Happy crafting my friends!!!
RELATED —> Paper Flower Gift Card Holder
Kids will love getting their hands on this “F Is For Flower” craft that is easy to put together, fun to look at and even more enjoyable when they make it themselves!
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- Mini Popsicle Sticks
- School Glue
- Green Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
- Small Paper Plate
- Green Cardstock Paper
- Flower Stickers
- Craft Buttons
- Kid Friendly Scissors
- First things first – glue your popsicle sticks together to look like an “F.” See my picture above for an example.
- Set aside to let it dry completely. Repeat for each flower piece you want to make today.
- Now it’s time for the paint! Squirt some paint on the paper plate.
- Using the paint brush, paint your newly made popsicle stick “F” shape completely green.
- When done, set it aside to allow it to dry completely.
- Next grab your scissors and cardstock paper.
- Cut out TWO petal shaped leaves for the bottom of your flower.
- To finish off your Craft Stick Flower – have children glue their cardstock pieces, along with the flower, to their painted popsicle stick shape.
- Then let it all sit aside to let it dry completely before displaying proudly!!!
RELATED —> “F” is for Flamingo Craft
Wait – the tutorial is over but we don’t want you to go just yet!
Be sure to check out our “F” is for Fox kid craft idea! It’s another learning themed tutorial that would look great right along side with today’s crafty idea!