Hi everyone! I’m Jackie from I Heart Arts n Crafts, sharing with you today some of our favorite types of crafts…handprint and footprint art! These will make adorable keepsakes and are perfect for just about any age group. One of the things I hear from other moms, is how hard it can be to get a good print from a younger child because they never sit still long enough. Mine are 3 and under so I’ve found what works best is if you’re trying to get a baby’s footprint or handprint sit them in a high chair or a seat like a Bumbo so that they’re not squirming around. Also, make sure that you’re not painting their hands, this usually gets too much paint and ends up smearing everywhere. Instead add some paint to a sponge and have them stamp their print onto the paper.
So grab some paints and those little hands and feet and get inspired from our collection of handprint and footprint art!
1. Monsters Inc Inspired Handprint and Footprint Art
2. Ice Cream Handprint and Footprint Keepsakes – From Glued To My Crafts
3. Handprint and Footprint Bird Canvas – From Glued To My Crafts
4. Handprint Yoda Star Wars Craft
5. Handprint Sunshine Canvas – From Glued To My Crafts
6. Footprint Guitar Craft – From Crafty Morning
For more handprint and footprint art inspiration check out my Pinterest board!