Get creative with your kids this weekend and turn their hands into wacky monster art! All you need is paper, paint and a plastic fork!
Are you looking to get your kids creative juices flowing? If so, then why not try this fun fork painted monster hand craft idea!
Encourage your little ones to unleash their creativity with this fun and unique craft idea for Halloween!
Learn how to turn ordinary cardstock paper and craft paint into an awesome monster hand keepsake that will be sure to fuel the imaginations of any kid this season!
This simple yet creative process can make a great family activity, as kids get an opportunity to express themselves while parents watch in amazement at what these tiny hands can create!
Let’s put our inner artist hats on and get ready for a project full of childlike glee – it’s time to make some fork-painted monster hands! Just keep on scrolling for all the details. Happy crafting, my friends!
Get creative with your kids this weekend and turn their hands into wacky monster art! Use recycled plastic forks to paint colorful designs and create memories they won’t soon forget!
- Pencil or Green
- Green Cardstock Paper
- Purple Cardstock Paper
- Black Cardstock Paper
- Plastic Fork
- Black Craft Paint
- Small Paper
- School Glue
- Loose Craft Glitter
- First things – trace and trim out your “hand” for the craft from the green cardstock paper.
- Follow that up by gluing it to the center of the purple cardstock paper.
- Next up – squirt some black craft paint on the paper plate. You don’t need a lot. The size of a quarter is a good starting point.
- Have children take their fork – which is their “paint brush” and spread the paint ALL around their handprint cutout.
- Once they are done creating the “fur” – sprinkle some loose craft glitter on top of the wet paint.
- Now grab the remaining sheet of black paper and scissors.
- Cut out FIVE triangle “claws” for the hand.
- Finally – the last step of this monster hand craft. Glue the claws in place on top of each fingertip.
- Set aside to let it dry completely before displaying proudly!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Monster
If you LOVE this monster craft idea, you may also enjoy our paint splat Halloween tree craft as well!