Looking for a beautiful and easy kids craft idea? Look no further than this gorgeous paper plate swan. It’s simple to make, but looks elegant and is perfect for any occasion. Let your child’s imagination run wild with this one!
Are you looking for a fun and creative craft idea to keep your kids entertained? Look no further because we have the perfect activity for you!
In this blog post, we will be sharing an easy and enjoyable paper plate white swan craft idea that is suitable for children of all ages.
Not only will this project allow your little ones to express their creativity, but it also serves as a great opportunity for them to learn about these elegant creatures.
So gather up some simple supplies and get ready to make some beautiful swans with your kids!
This is a great kids craft idea that is simple and elegant. Your children will love making these beautiful swans out of paper plates.
- Large Paper Plate – 1 per craft
- School Glue
- Black Cardstock Paper
- Orange Cardstock Paper
- Glitter Cardstock Paper
- First cut your paper plate in half. Straight up the center into two equal pieces.
- Set one piece aside and grab the other.
- Following along the rim of the paper plate, cut out a neck/head for your swan. Use my picture as an example. Discard the inner paper plate pieces that aren’t part of the head/neck.
- Next grab all your sheets of cardstock paper pieces.
- Using our pictures as an example, cut out a nose piece from the black and orange cardstock paper.
- At this point in time you should also cut out a small circular eye shape from the black cardstock paper.
- Out of the gold glitter cut out a simple crown and a large petal shaped wing for your swan.
- To finish off your Paper Plate Swan – staple and/or glue your cardstock pieces, as well as your paper plate pieces in place.
- Then add other embellishments you see fit before displaying proudly!
RELATED —> Wood Slice Unicorn