These adorable paper doily bear valentines are perfect for kids of all ages! They're simple to make and even more fun to give out!
These sweet and simple paper bear valentines are perfect for kids of all ages! They’re easy to make, too – just follow the step-by-step tutorial below!
You guys know I love my readers BEARY much, right?! That’s why I have been on a epic roll of a lifetime to share as MANY paper doily valentines as I can this week on Glued To My Crafts!
I would like to think I’m almost to the finishing line but I’m not 😉 In true Stacey fashion, I got more to share and today’s Paper Doily Bear Valentines idea is just another one to add to the Valentine’s Day blog archives!
No need to stress! This idea is BEARY easy! Just keep scrolling for ALL the details! #gluedtomycrafts
These adorable paper doily bear valentines are perfect for kids of all ages! They’re simple to make and even more fun to give out!
- Circular Paper Doilies
- Colored Cardstock Paper
- Adhesive or Glue Stick
- Scissors/Paper Trimmer
- Large Glue Dots
- Heart Shaped Chocolates
- Black Sharpie Marker
RELATED —> Doily Flower Valentine Cards
- First thing to do, is to use adhesive to adhere your pink paper doily to the center of a single sheet of cardstock. This is the bear’s head.
- Next grab your remaining cardstock and scissors.
- From the brown cardstock, cut out a circle for the nose.
- Out of the pink cardstock, cut out TWO half circle ears.
- Attach them to your doily piece.
- Next glue on the wiggle eyes so your bear can see.
- Take a large glue dot and secure the chocolate “nose” in place.
- Grab your black Sharpie marker. Draw a mouth coming from the chocolate piece.
- Now the final step – take your paper trimmer and NOW trim down your card to create the valentine. The size of yours may depend on how big you made your bear. I do not suggest these to go in an envelope but I think you knew that already 🙂
- Add other embellishments you see fit, like a pretty decorative bow.
- Finally – it’s time to give away your paper doily bear card creation to the lucky receiver!
RELATED —> Handprint Bear Keepsake
Whether you’re a mom, teacher, educator or creative person yourself – get ready to be wowed by what these little imaginations are capable of making when equipped with some simple supplies like colored paper and scissors!
If you loved today’s paper doily valentine bear card tutorial, be sure to also check out our Unicorn version of this craft!