Today’s Popsicle Stick Pumpkin Patch Stand idea, has a touch of festivity and fall feel! I just LOVE how unique and completely original this latest kid craft idea is from us!
Pumpkin Patch Stand Made From Popsicle Sticks
As a parent or educator, getting your children involved in fun, creative activities is one of the best ways to boost imagination, intelligence, and critical thinking skills.
This wood stick pumpkin patch stand craft project is a great way to bring those activities into your home! It’s an easy-to-make craft that requires minimal supplies and can be adjusted based on the age and skill level of those taking part.
Whether you work with younger kids or older ones, everyone will enjoy seeing their finished product. Not only does the project help build creativity, but it also encourages teamwork as the participants work together to plan and execute their masterpiece. Make lasting memories with your kiddos by bringing this fun craft into the classroom or home today!
RELATED —> Pumpkin Patch At Night
You can really let kids explore their creative side as they make their own farmer’s market stand!
- Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- School Glue
- Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Small Paper Plate
- Paper Craft Scissors
- Colored Cardstock Paper
- Craft Markers
- First assemble the base of your stand. You will need SIX jumbo popsicle sticks per craft. The best way I explain this step, is to make a fence but with a large gap in between. Please use my picture above for an example.
- Once you have your piece assembled, set aside to let it dry completely.
- While it’s drying, go ahead and cut out embellishments from your cardstock paper to give your piece that one-of-a-kind look.
- Next squirt some paint on a paper plate. Have children paint their popsicle stick shape however they like.
- To finish off the Craft Stick Farmer’s Stand – have children add their cardstock pieces and maybe some glitter to the front of their shape.
- Then set aside to let it dry completely before displaying proudly!
RELATED —> Thumbprint Pumpkin Patch
Crafting is a great way to spend time together as a family, and this popsicle stick pumpkin patch stand craft is an easy and adorable way to get your kids interested in the creative process.
Not only is it fun to make, but the end result will become a cherished decoration that will bring smiles every autumn season.
Give your little ones a surprise and create these cute pumpkin stands next weekend! It’ll be a great opportunity for your children to learn, exercise their coordination skills, and have even more fun outdoors!
So get some colorful paint ready, grab those popsicle sticks and craft something special with those little hands of yours! Happy crafting, my friends!
RELATED —> Pumpkin Patch Picture Frame