Looking for an easy and fun way to raise money for your school? Our FREE printable Christmas candy grams are perfect! These colorful and creative cards are sure to grab attention and get people excited about giving. So download them today and start raising money for your favorite cause!
These printable Christmas candy grams are colorful, creative, and most importantly, they’re eye-catching. Plus, they’re free to download! So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
These lovely little holiday themed candy gram gift tags will put a smile on the lucky receivers face. No doubt about it!
Today’s Christmas “sweet holiday wishes” candy gram printable was designed by me and is completely FREE to our lovely readers, to use as they like. To take advantage of it, all you need to do is download the free provided file, print it out in color from your home printer and use it in your gifting needs! That’s it! EASY PEASY steps and exactly how we like it around here!
These printed winter candy grams are perfect to attach to small goodie bags full of fun-size treats or you can attach them to larger pre-packaged candy boxes with just a piece of washi tape on the top. You can even add personality or winter whimsy by adding a few small embellishments to each, to really step it up!
I purposely left blank spaces for the name of the lucky receiver, their room number and of course, the sender. This way you can use these in a school setting with ease. My ultimate goal was to provide something quick for a PTA or PTO to pull together as a last-minute fundraiser before winter break.
Plan ahead to February with our —> Valentine’s Day Inspired Candy Grams
CANDY GRAM FILE AND DIRECTIONS:
- If you would like to take advantage of this FREE “Sweet Holiday Wishes” gift tag printable from Glued To My Crafts – just grab the FREE file on box.com.
- Now go ahead and find it on your computer so you can print it out, in color, on a plain piece of white cardstock.
- Follow that up by trimming out each section with either paper craft scissors or a paper trimmer. Each print will give you FOUR candy grams and you can print as many as you like!
- Go ahead and attach each one to another piece of colored cardstock paper to make it nice and sturdy!
- Then write all the important details in the provided blank spaces, add any other embellishments you see fit and attach to your candy treats. That’s it!
- You can also skip the candy and incorporate small toys, erasers or even stickers instead! So many options and I hope it comes in handy for you this winter season!
RELATED POST —> Free Halloween Candy Grams Printable For PTA Fun!
As always, happy crafting and gifting! If you do use our Christmas candy gram printable for your gifting needs, I would LOVE to see pictures of your “sweet holiday wishes” goodies before you gift them away. Be sure to tag us on Facebook or Instagram so I can see them in action!
And friends – like with all my free printables that are provided by Glued To My Crafts, please only print these for personal use. These can be used for home decor, gifts, scrapbooking, cardmaking etc. No altering, selling or claiming as your own. Please no business use either. When sharing these on the internet – please give credit where is due. These rules allow me to keep our files free for ALL our lovely readers.
Plan ahead for February with our Valentine’s Day Inspired Candy Grams post!