Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and you may be searching for fun and easy craft ideas to do with your kids.
While store-bought cards and decorations can certainly add festive flair, nothing quite beats the joy that comes from creating with your own little hands!
In this post, I’ll share how you can help your kids make adorable paper plate heart emojis that are colorful, creative, and most importantly – budget friendly. Plus you can gift them to those you love most!
All you need are paper plates, paint and chocolates to transform your plates into big grin-wearing hearts that will spread smiles all over your home this February 14th.
- Small White Paper Plates
- Yellow Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
- Pink Puffy Paint
- Black Puffy Paint
- Large Glue Dots
- Heart Shaped Chocolate Candies
- First things first – paint your paper plates completely yellow. You will want ONE painted plate per valentine.
- Next grab your choice of craft paint. Draw on a smiley face on each plate.
- When done, set aside to let them dry completely.
- When ready to gift your Emoji Valentines, simply add TWO glue dots to your paper plate and attach your chocolate heart on top for the eyes. Repeat for each valentine.
- Then add other embellishments you see fit. Don’t forget to write a message on the back of the plates with a marker.
- Finally gift away!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Heart Tree