Shake up your Halloween plans with our latest Pipe Cleaner Mummy craft idea!
Friends – we are now DAYS AWAY FROM HALLOWEEN! Can you believe how fast that happened?! Seriously, where has October gone? Did I blink and miss something?!
On that note, if you are looking for a “last minute” mummy craft to do with the kids in honor of the upcoming “spook-tacular“Halloween holiday, may I suggest you stick around to see how I recently made this #cutenotcreepy Pipe Cleaner Wrapped Mummy Puppet for my son recently? It’s perfect for a boredom buster AND story time fun!
All the crafty details can be found, if you just keep scrolling below! Happy crafting, my friends!
RELATED —> Paper Plate Mummy
- If you might have guessed already, the supplies for this DIY are pretty simple and straight-forward. That’s just how we like it on Glued To My Crafts!
- All you need per mummy is THREE white pipe cleaners, a jumbo popsicle stick and a black Sharpie marker. That’s it!
- Of course – you can change up a few of the supplies listed above to fit what you might have. Instead of pipe cleaners, white craft yarn would work too!
- To recreate this “mummy-tastic” craft, have children first draw on TWO eyes onto the popsicle stick with the Sharpie.
- Next have them take their three white pipe cleaners and wrap each one around the popsicle stick several times to create the “mummy’s wrap/body.”
- Then BAM! You have yourself a MUMMY that you can play with!
- Now you have a mummy pretend play puppet piece that is not only “not spooky” but he’s also perfect to play with now, as well!
So what are you crafting up the kids this Halloween? Will it be this mummy craft? Maybe it will be our Tissue Paper Mummy idea instead? Share with us in the comments section or find us on Facebook! We love hearing from you!!! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED —> Tissue Paper Mummy
Pipe Cleaner Wrapped Mummy
- To recreate this "mummy-tastic" craft, have children first draw on TWO black eyes onto the popsicle stick with the Sharpie marker.
- Next have them take their three white pipe cleaners and wrap each one around the popsicle stick several times to create the "mummy's wrap/body."
- Now you have a mummy pretend play puppet piece that is not only "not spooky" but he's also perfect to play with now, as well!