Hi friends! Today I’m sharing a quick and easy Easter Dice Game printable, that is perfect to play with your child this upcoming holiday weekend.
In the past, these types of DIY preschool games have been really popular on Glued To My Crafts and I really hope you take the time to print this one off & play it with your child today!
Rolling Dice Game For Easter
To assemble this busy bag Easter Dice Game, all you need to do is download the free printable file below – then laminate, grab some dice, a handful of jelly beans or buttons and find a good space to set up shop.
To play, simply have children roll the dice, identify the number and place the correct amount of pieces in the center of the egg design. Then repeat over and over again or change it up as you see fit! The possibilities are endless – I just set up the basic framework for you on this busy bag idea!
RELATED —> Heart Dice Game
- White Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Laminator Machine & Sheets
- EGG DICE GAME on our landing page
- Candy/Jelly Beans/Buttons
- First print out the Easter Egg Dice Game printable file, in color, on a single sheet of white cardstock paper.
- Next up , laminate the printable using your laminator & matching sheets.
- To play – roll the dice. Have children identify the number and place the correct number of pieces on the printable.
- Repeat, taking turns or switching things up as you see fit.
- Since your sheet is laminated, you can also skip the above step and have children decorate the printable with dry-erase markers, then wiping away for each turn.
RELATED —> Spring Bingo Game
If you are looking for even MORE busy bag ideas and games – be sure to check out these posts listed below!
And “if” you decide to make this easy & fun learning game idea, please share a picture on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram with #gluedtomycrafts for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life!
- Fall Tree Busy Bag Idea
- Busy Bag Snowman Dice Game
- Pumpkin Pie Felt Pretend Play
- Fruit Tree Busy Bag Idea
- Cupcake Counting Dice Game
- Heart Dice Game Printable
- Donut Sprinkle Learning Game
- Cupcake Counting Game