Make a memorable gift from the entire class, with today’s Thumbprint Teachers Plant The Seeds free keepsake printable!
All you need to do is download our free file and have the whole class add their thumbprint “leaves” to complete the DIY tree craft. So easy but sure to make an impression!
Teacher Appreciation Craft Idea
Can you believe teacher appreciation week, as well as the end of the school year, is just right around the corner?! Boy, where did the time go?! As I get older, this saying comes out of my mouth way more than I like!
With today’s FREE “Teachers Plant The Seeds” keepsake printable, your child’s class can come together as a whole, with an awesome paper piece that can be framed instantly! It’s DIY gift that is sure to be appreciated!!!
All you need to do is download the FREE blank tree file below, print it on white cardstock paper and then have everyone add their thumbprint “leaf” on the branches & signature for a one-of-a-kind look. Then have everyone in the class pitch together a few dollars, for a nice frame that will complete the DIY teacher gift within minutes!
RELATED: Right On Target Card and Even Superheroes Need Caffeine
Show your appreciation for your teachers with a special thumbprint gift!
- Free Printable – on our landing page
- White Cardstock Paper
- Color Printer
- Washable Green Ink Pad
- Fine Tip Markers
- Baby Wipes
- First print the free “teachers plant the seeds” template printable on white cardstock paper.
- Next have each child press their thumb on the ink pad and then press it down once, on the tree branches of the tree.
- Clean off excess ink from their thumb with a baby wipe & a quick trip to the sink.
- When they are ready, have them grab a thin-tip marker and have children “sign” near or on their “leaf” addition.
- Repeat for each child in the class.
- Add other embellishments you see fit.
- Then display/gift proudly!
RELATED —> Valentine Teacher Gift Idea
Be sure to check out our original Thumbprint Dandelion that also be turned into a classroom gift, as well!!! We also have our Teacher Appreciation Roundup post where we share SEVERAL different ideas that can be pulled off within a matter of minutes!