There’s nothing cuter than a woodland creature – least in my opinion! So be sure to keep on scrolling to see how I made my Paper Plate Fox Friends kid craft tutorial come to life! #gluedtomycrafts
You don’t need to spend a ton of time or money on our latest kid craft idea. All you need is ONE large paper plate, some craft paint and cardstock to bring it to life.
It’s a clever way to pass the time and honestly suits ANY time of year or occassion. Plus since ONE paper plate makes TWO fox friends, you can join your child in the crafty adventure as well! Attach some popsicle sticks to the back of your finished creations and you have instant PUPPETS for some pretend play that extends the fun!
Are you impressed yet? Ready to make it yourself? Then check out the full “paper plate fox friends” tutorial below and take a few minutes today to recreate a few of your own as well!
Happy crafting, my friends! #gluedtomycrafts
Paper Plate Fox Friends Craft Supplies:
* One Large Paper Plate
* Craft Paint or Paint Crayons in orange, black and white
* Paint Brushes if using paint
* Orange Cardstock
* Adhesive Wiggle Eyes
* First things first – cut your paper plate in half. One half will be used for ONE fox friend. Either save the other paper plate half for a rainy day or make TWO foxes today!
* Now grab your orange paint or paint crayon. Paint the paper plate half completely orange. Set aside to let it dry once done.
* Grab your orange cardstock. Cut out a head with ears and a long, bushy tail for the fox.
* Add the wiggle eyes to the face and draw on “fur details” with the white craft paint. Use the black to draw on a nose.
* Finally and the last step – staple your cardstock pieces, in place, on the paper plate.
* Then display proudly for all to see!
* For added fun – hot glue popsicle sticks to the back of the finished pieces for puppet play.
Crafting doesn’t need to be time-consuming or expensive! At Glued To My Crafts we make it SUPER easy and we stand behind that statement! Be sure to check out our Shredded Paper Unicorn Hair – Kid Craft and Fork Painted Bear – Kid Craft posts for more crafty fun!