On my quest to take simple and inexpensive craft foam egg shapes and transform them into something BEYOND the Easter holiday, I came up with this latest “fruit” themed DIY!
Today I present to YOU our Craft Foam Egg Pineapple kid craft tutorial. Just as simple as my ideas before and it all started with a foam pack from Michaels!
My favorite part? The handprint embellishment as the pineapple top, making this a great keepsake idea as well!
It’s a fun thing to make and do together! #gluedtomycrafts
Craft Foam Egg Pineapple Craft Supplies:
* Large Craft Foam Egg Shape in a shade of yellow
* Green Cardstock
* School Glue
* Black Sharpie Marker
* Gold Glitter
* One yellow craft foam egg shape will make ONE pineapple.
* First grab your green cardstock, pencil and scissors. Trace your child’s hand on the paper. Trim out the handprint with scissors and staple it to the top of the egg shape.
* Now grab the black Sharpie marker. Have children make “x” marks all over the egg shape.
* Next grab the school glue and gold glitter. Have children trace ALL the X marks on the egg shape they just made, with the school glue.
* Once done, sprinkle the gold glitter on top. Shake off excess glitter.
* To finish off your Craft Foam Egg Pineapple, set aside to let it dry completely, before displaying proudly!
If you are looking for even MORE egg shaped themed kid craft ideas, be sure to check out our Craft Foam Egg Turned Bee – Kid Craft Craft Foam Egg Shape Turned Cactus – Kid Craft and Craft Foam Egg Trucks posts.
And “if” you decide to make this pineapple themed kid craft, please share a picture on our Facebook page for us to see. We love seeing our inspiration come to life! #gluedtomycrafts