Make ROAR-SOME handmade Valentine’s Day cards with us! These adorable paper doily and chocolate nose lion valentines are perfect for kids to make for their classmates!
Valentine’s Day Lion Card
Valentine’s Day cards just got creative! Express your love and appreciation to special people in your life with a unique Paper Doily & Chocolate Nose Lion card.
This easy craft for kids and grown-ups alike is full of personality, creativity and fun. Whether you’re a mom crafting homemade Valentines for your little one’s classmates or an educator looking for awesome art projects ideas; these adorable lion Valentine’s Day cards are the perfect way to show someone they are truly loved this February 14th.
When you recreate these ROAR-some pieces, you’ll be sure to bring smiles of joy to anyone who receives one. So get ready to make some memories that are truly unique – let’s make these Valentine’s Day cards happen today! Happy crafting, my friends!
RELATED —> Paint Splat Lions
I ain’t LION when I say today’s Paper Doily and Chocolate Lion Valentines are super easy to make and really inexpensive too!
Plus with the little surprise you attach on the “nose” you are sure to have some roar-some and super adorable pieces to pass out on the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday!!
- Paper Trimmer/Scissors
- Small White Heart Doilies
- Cardstock Paper
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Large Wiggle Eyes
- Large Glue Dots
- Chocolate Heart Candies
- First things first – whether using scissors or a paper trimmer, trim down your yellow cardstock into 5×5 inch squares. You will want ONE yellow piece per valentine.
- Next use your tape runner to adhere your paper doily heart to the center of the yellow cardstock. Repeat for each valentine.
- Following that, use a large glue dot to add your heart chocolate as the nose of the lion, at the bottom tip of the heart.
- Now take your wiggle eyes and add those on in the center of the paper doily.
- Grab your pink cardstock and scissors. Cut out TWO small ears for the lion. Adhere those on to your valentine.
- Next take your black Sharpie marker and draw lines of “hair” all around the face of your newly made lion.
- Add other embellishments you see fit – like bows, glitter etc.
- Finally – it’s time to your lion themed valentines gift away!
RELATED —> Fork Painted Lion
For further inspiration this Valentine’s Day holiday, be sure to check out our Unicorn version of this craft!