Create the Perfect Valentine with Doilies, Glue Dots, and More!
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, are you looking for a creative and unique way for your children to craft something special? Look no further!
This paper doily bee Valentine card is just what you need. A fun and easy-to-make craft project that will surely bring smiles to both kids and adults alike.
Not only is this bee card fun to make with materials most of us already have on hand, it also gives special meaning as it symbolizes bee-ing kind with those we love.
So grab some paper, scissors, glue sticks, markers or crayons – not forgetting doilies – and read on for all the details about making this adorable Valentine card for someone special in your life.
Looking for a fun and easy paper craft project for your kids? This paper doily bee valentine card is perfect!
Make a bee-utiful Valentine’s Day card this year with this adorable and easy to make “BEE MINE” tutorial!
- Paper Trimmer
- Gold Heart Doilies
- Cardstock Paper
- Adhesive/Glue Stick
- Craft Scissors
- Black Marker
- Small Wiggle Eyes
- Large Glue Dots
- Chocolate Heart Candies
- First things first – use adhesive to adhere your gold paper heart doily to the center of a single sheet of white cardstock. This will be the bee’s body.
- Next take your black cardstock and cut out a head, stringer and black stripes.
- Adhere those to your paper doily.
- Now, using a large glue dot, add your chocolate heart to the center of the doily.
- Finish off by adding on the googly eyes to the head and drawing on wings with the black sharpie marker.
- Now the final step – take your paper trimmer and NOW trim down your card to create the valentine. The size of yours may depend on how big you made your bee. I do not suggest these to go in an envelope but I think you knew that already 🙂
- Add other embellishments you see fit when done trimming.
- Finally – it’s time to your creation gift away!
RELATED —> BEE Mine Keepsake
We are BUZZ-WORTHY! Tell your friends about us!!!