Don’t be “spooked” trying to think of creative crafts for the kids to do this Halloween! These Tulle Wooden Spoon Ghosts are as simple as it gets PLUS they aren’t expensive to recreate either!!!
Then use your newly created Wooden Spoon Ghost friends as decor, place them in some Dirt Pudding for a festive Halloween party snack OR have a fun afternoon full of puppet play with a whole collection of them!
So gather up those simple materials and let your “ghostly” creative side shine this Halloween season!
Happy crafting with your little ones, my friends!
Wooden Spoon Ghost Craft Supplies:
* First have children paint their wooden spoon completely white. This will be the body of the ghost. Once done, set aside to let it dry completely. Repeat for each ghost friend you want to make.
* While they are working on that – cut out THREE or more small squares of tulle per spoon craft, as well as ONE piece of twine each.
* Next have children “wrap” the tulle pieces onto the large part of the spoon. This is done by stacking your tulle pieces together, placing the spoon in the center and bunching it up to give the look of a ghost body. Tie it off with the twine. Repeat.
* To finish off the Wooden Spoon Ghost – have children draw on a ghost face with the black puffy paint.
* Then set aside in an undisturbed area so they can dry completely. Then display/play with proudly!
Love this idea?! Be sure to also check out our Flat Clothespin Ghosts tutorial for another ghost themed craft idea!