Come one, come all! It’s officially fall and we are so excited you landed on Glued To My Crafts, for today’s latest fall themed art project tutorial for kids!
On that note, let’s make a paper plate apple slice with just a few steps and inexpensive materials!
Keep scrolling for ALL the details you need to know, as well as some great apple themed jokes for kids!
Today’s paper plate apple slice tutorial is a QUICK-TO-MAKE design, partnered with inexpensive but creative materials, that makes an awesome result! We are talking CENTS to make this DIY fall art project come to life in your home!
Then pair it with some apple themed children’s books or a trip to your local apple orchard. Whatever you decide to do, I hope Glued To My Crafts inspired YOU today! Everything you need to know, can be found in the full tutorial below!
Happy crafting, my friends! Don’t forget to share pictures your child’s finished apple slices from paper plates, on our Facebook page to see! While you are there, come give us a LIKE so you can stay up-to-date on everything crafty! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED APPLE KIDS CRAFT TUTORIALS ON GLUED TO MY CRAFTS: Coffee Filter Apple – Fall Kid Craft and Paper Plate Apple Pie Slice – Kid Craft
Paper Plate Apple Slice Craft Supplies:
- Large Paper Plate – one plate makes TWO apple slices
- Kid Friendly Scissors
- Red and/or Green Craft Paint
- Foam Paint Brush
- Black Sharpie Marker
- Green Colored Cardstock
- Brown Colored Cardstock
- Hand-Held Stapler
- First cut your paper plate in half. Straight up the center to make TWO equal pieces. This will make TWO APPLE CRAFTS today.
- Next have children paint ONLY the rim of their paper plate halves, either red or green. They will want to leave the center portion white.
- Once done with that step, grab the black Sharpie marker and draw THREE small black seeds on the white portion. Set aside your pieces.
- Next grab your sheets of cardstock. Trim out a stem and leaf for each paper plate piece.
- To finish off the Paper Plate Apple Slices, have children staple their cardstock pieces in place.
- Then display proudly for all to see and admire!!!
Apple Jokes For Kids:
Q: Why did the man eat apples at the bank?
A: He wanted to eat rich food.
Q: What did the apple skin say to the apple who couldn’t afford bus fare?
A: Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered
Q: What reads and lives in apples?