I’ve combined the BEST of what you LOVE! Sparkles and a simple paper plate craft to keep the little ones busy this upcoming summer season!
This SIMPLE Paper Plate and Glitter Jellyfish kid craft idea, is the PERFECT way to make the most out of leftover glitter and inexpensive paper plates.
As a mom, I know these days you are probably looking for budget friendly craft ideas but also time-saving ones too. You don’t want something that is going to take more time, than it’s actually worth. That’s why I’m here to help you and give you the BEST but simplest tutorials!
So with this DIY ocean themed idea, you will be able to use what you already have on hand AND not really have to go through step-by-step directions either! It’s a basic cut and glue craft that can go any direction you like & kids will love the freedom as well!
Happy crafting, my friends!!! #gluedtomycrafts
Paper Plate & Glitter Jellyfish Supplies:
* First have children cut their paper plate in half. Reserve one half for this jellyfish craft and the other for a rainy day.
* Now get ready for it – the GLITTER! Have children decorate their plate and clothespins with all glitter they like. No rhyme or reason – just sparkly fun!
* When done, set aside to let it dry completely.
* To finish off the Glitter Paper Plate Jellyfish craft – have children “pinch” their decorated clothespins to the paper plate and add the wiggle eyes to the center.
* Then display proudly for all to see!!