Paper Plate Easter Scene – Kid Craft Idea For Sunday School
Whether you are looking for something for the kids to make on Sunday school or an Easter morning event – today’s Paper Plate Easter Scene kid craft idea is sure to be loved by all! Even adults will love recreating one!
It’s safe to say, this craft idea is super inexpensive to make and can be pulled together with ease for a large group gathering. Plus with the handprint element for the sunrise – wow! That would make for an awesome keepsake as well!
So what are you waiting for? Follow our full tutorial below for this paper plate and handprint Easter scene craft and get ready to make a one-of-a-kind Easter themed piece today!
Happy crafting, my friends!!! Don’t forget to share pictures with us of your child’s finished paper plate sunrise creations on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram! We can’t wait to hear from you this season! #gluedtomycrafts
RELATED EASTER CRAFT TUTORIALS ON GLUED TO MY CRAFTS: Paper Easter Sunrise and Cross – Kid Craft Idea and SUPER EASY Tissue Paper Baby Chick Craft
Easter Scene Craft Supplies:
* First cut your paper plate in half. This will make TWO Easter crafts. You will only need ONE half per kid. Set aside your paper plate.
* Next grab your green tissue paper.
* Cut it into small squares and place in a pile.
* Now grab your paper plate half and glue.
* Put a good amount of glue all over the paper plate.
* Have children place the tissue paper on top of the glue, until it’s completely covered. This will represent the grass/hill.
* Set it aside till later.
* Now grab all your sheets of colored cardstock.
* Out of the brown cardstock, cut out a simple cross.
* Out of the yellow cardstock, trace your child’s hands and trim out. Discard remaining cardstock.
* To finish off the Paper Plate Easter Scene – staple your cardstock pieces in place on the paper plate. The cross should be in the center and the handprints on the side to represent the sun rising.
* Then display proudly!!!
* Don’t forget to share pictures with us! You can tag us on Facebook and Instagram for easy sharing! #gluedtomycrafts